The SIGMA series is a fully integrated range of products for professional use, setting a new standard in the field of live amplification.
The SIGMA S218 is an active bass reflex subwoofer that comes as the perfect matching for SIGMA S115 F, ensuring the best behavior as a full-range cluster both for live and installed applications. It is equipped with two 18" woofers (4" voice coil) and a CLASS D Digipro G3 2700 W PRG Power. The double input and output allows a mono or stereo configuration. On-board Phase and Delay controls allows to precisely configure the system in every situation to make the most of a powerful yet precise PA system.
dB Technologies Sigma S218 Features
- Perfectly matched for Sigma S115F
- 2 18" woofers (4" voice coil) and Class D Digipro G3 amplifier
- Mono or stereo configuration
- Onboard Phase and Delay controls
- Plywood housing
- 4 handles (2 on each side)
- M20 pole mount on top
- Sigma S218 subwoofer1
- Speaker typeactive bassreflex subwoofer
- Frequency response42-120Hz (-10dB)
- Max SPL138dB
- LF2x 18"
- Voice coil LF4"
- PRG power2700W
- LimiterPeak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover frequency MF-HF90-100Hz (switchable)
- LF-Xover out slope24dB/Octave
- Signal input2x XLR
- Signal output2x XLR X-Over out/link out
- Dimensions (WxHxD)20.04" x 47.83" x 20.98"
- Weight131.84 pounds (59.8 kg)