The Data Stream 4 is a universal DMX-512 optical splitter designed to distribute the incoming DMX signal, in daisy chain configurations, into four separate outputs with an additional thru port. The Data Stream 4 provides 4 outputs from a single input.
Chauvet DJ Data Stream 4 Features
- Universal, optical DMX splitter provides 4 outputs from a single input
- Increase flexibility with 3- and 5-pin connections for each input/output
- Increase operation with additional 3- and 5-pin output for linking other Data Stream 4 units
- Electrical isolation between input and output
- Conveniently mount with a shorter cable run using the single space (1U) mounting rack
- Data Stream 41
- Power cord1
- DMX channels3 and 5 pin
- Input voltageauto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current
- 3W, 0.1A @ 120V 60Hz
- 5W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz
- Dimensions19" x 5.3" x 1.8"
- Weight5.8 pounds (2.6 kg)