DVX DM TH series caters for the needs of the most demanding stage professionals thanks to premium components, newly designed phase plugs, advanced signal processing featuring FIR filters, a rotatable frontal panel allowing to change the internal disposition of the acoustic components.
DVX DMTH's internal acoustic design provides the woofers with a correction of the phase, allowing a coherent horizontal coverage as well as a great definition of the mid-frequencies.
Thanks to advanced digital signal processing with FIR filters, DVX DM TH stage monitors feature a very linear phase emission in the most critical point, allowing both enhanced intelligibility of the whole vocal range and a much more consistent coverage. What is more, thanks to this considerable increment of presence in the vocal range, it has been possible to compensate and characterize also the very bottom and the top end of the box, achieving a very well balanced overall response.
The main innovation in terms of interior design of DVX DM TH monitors caters to the needs of the most demanding stage professionals: the arrangement of the acoustic components may be changed in a few seconds by simply rotating the front panel. The acoustic configuration of the speaker is thus inverted: the horn is located either on the right or the left, depending on the stage requirements. It is also possible to rotate the horn in order to optimize the speaker’s dispersion in case of vertical usage (like in a drumfill system).
Inputs (PowerCon and XLR) are positioned on one side and links (Power Con and XLR) on the other side, so that the wiring will be even more intuitive and cables won’t be visible on stage. Besides, this dispositions allows an easy coupling with adjacent monitors as well as a clean, optimized stage look.
dB Technologies DVX DM 12TH Features
- 1500W RMS DIGIPRO® Class-D amplifiers
- State of the art neodymium transducers
- Rotatable frontal panel
- Double EQ preset on-board
- Input and output panels on both sides
- SMPS with active PFC
- Ideal for use as main vocal stage monitor, high-output drum or keyboard monitor, side-fill monitor (for small to medium-scale use), stage monitor system side-fill
- DVX DM 12TH 2-way active stage monitor1
- Speaker type2-way active stage monitor
- Frequency response (-6dB)63-16,000Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB)59-18,000Hz
- Max SPL136dB
- HF1.4" neodymium
- Voice coil HF2.5"
- Hornaluminum rotatable horn
- LF12" neodymium
- Voice coil LF4"
- AmplifierDigipro G2 Class D
- Power RMS1500W
- Peak power3000W
- LF750W RMS @4 Ohm
- HF375W RMS @8 Ohm
- Coolingsingle fan
- ControllerDSP 56 bit
- AD/DA converter24 bit/48kHz
- System presetsflat EQ, TH EQ
- Limiterdual active, RMS/peak, thermal
- Crossover frequency LF-HF1070Hz
- Slope MF-HF24dB/octave
- Housingmultiplex plywood - polyurea painting
- Advanced featuresrotatable front panel (left or right monitor customization)
- Handles1 left side, 1 right side
- Dimensions (WxHxD)26.4" x 12.8" x 15.9"
- Weight54 pounds (24.5 kg)