The GA-30T speaker is a utility horn perfectly suited for voice paging and music transmission. Double re-entrant horn construction optimizes speaker output to penetrate ambient sound levels. This 30-watt model incorporates a compression driver with ceramic magnet and includes a combination 25/70.7-volt line transformer with multi-position knob switch for selecting power taps. Unit is also equipped with wiring for an 8-ohm connection to facilitate installation when a transformer is not required.
GA-30T features a round, high-impact plastic horn and will withstand outdoor installation in high-humidity environments. Adjustable surface mounting bracket provides multiple (vertical & horizontal) positioning. Each assembly is supplied with 21-gauge 18" color coded wire leads for matching polarity and speaker connection.
AtlasIED GA-30T Features
- Dual Voltage, Knob-Adjustable Impedance Selection for 25/70.7V Line Connection
- Multi-Function, Re-Entrant Horn Loudspeakers Offer Efficient Sound Penetration and Dispersion for Paging, Music and Intercom Use
- Sturdy Construction for Long-Term Indoor and Outdoor Use
- GA-30T Re-entrant Horn Speaker1
- Frequency Response 500Hz - 3kHz
- Sensitivity 103dB
- Power Taps 4, 8, 15, & 30 Watts @ 70.7V
- Dispersion 60°