The RS15 uses two 15" long excursion Neodymium drivers drivers in a low profile cabinet to extend system response down to 35Hz. NEXO’s patent pending RAY SUB Technology is based on optimising the positioning and phase relationships of radiating surfaces in vented enclosures, permitting acoustic distance from rear to front sections to always increase as frequency decreases. Consequently rear and front sections sum up efficiently over the entire subwoofer bandwidth, allowing for an average of 5dB gain from the rear section in the forward direction and cancelling in the rear direction.
NEXO RS15 Features
- Low profile, high output, modular scalable bass
- Configurable directivity pattern
- Cardioid pattern reduces rear levels by minimising rear/side wall reflections
- Aerodynamic profiled vents with 20db noise reduction and improved linearity at high SPL
- Applies across entire NEXO Product Line
- RS15 Dual Application Subwoofer1
- Frequency response 35Hz - 100Hz (Omni mode)
- Sensitivity 105dB
- Configuration2 x 15"