The ELX200-18SP powered subwoofer from Electro-Voice packs a powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint that delivers an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability, and durability. Unified in a sturdy, full-range enclosure, the ELX200-18SP is characterized by strength and efficiency both acoustically and physically. Every aspect of the ELX200 speaker series is designed for ideal results as part of the whole: acoustical, electrical, and mechanical components integrate seamlessly, making this speaker a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications.
The ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer). These powered subwoofer models feature easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole-mount plate, and a two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. (Bluetooth® is available in select countries.)
The ELX200 series offers professional audio quality, precision control, and robust components in an ultra-lightweight enclosure– a truly potent blend of performance and portability. Custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm— deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Get smooth clarity of sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10”, 12” and 15” two-way models, and 12” and 18” subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, ELX200 is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Features
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting
In the Box
- 1x ELX200-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 47 Hz - 105 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 145 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB
- Power rating: 1200 W
- LF transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Low-Pass frequency: Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7" x 20" x 22.6")
- Net weight: 64 lb (29.0 kg)
- Power consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8 A