The LA-123 antenna is designed to mount on the rear BNC antenna connector of 72 MHz versions of our LT-800 transmitter, LR-100 receiver/amplifier, or LR-600 receiver/speaker. It can also be used to create a custom remote antenna, such as a wall plate mounted antenna. The LA-123 antenna is included with the LA-125 which allows the antenna to be placed in the front of the equipment rack.
Listen Technologies LA-123 Features
- Outstanding coverage up to 122 m (400 ft.)
- Mounts with a BNC connector
- Compatible with 72 MHz equipment including our LT-800 transmitter and LR-100 receiver
- LA-123 90 Degree Helical Transmitter Antenna1
- InterconnectionsConnector(s): BNC
- Frequency Range: 72.0250 - 75.9750 MHz
- Number of Channels: 57 (17 wide, 40 narrow)
- Typical Range: Range up to 122 m / 400 ft.
- Length: 8.2" (21 cm)
- Color: Dark Gray
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb ( 0.5 kg)
- Diameter: 0.44" (1.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g)