The LA-381 drop-in charging/dispensing station for the Listen iDSP receivers provides a convenient way to charge, store, dispense, and collect iDSP receivers.
Designed specifically for the Listen Technologies iDSP (RF and IR) devices, the LA-381 charging tray can accommodate as many as twelve (12) individual receivers, ideal for large-scale systems or for allowing your system to grow to meet the needs of your venue. Each charging slot features a tension lock that ensures secure charging connectivity, and each slot can be used to store ID cards or other items that are exchanged for and returned when the receiver is not in use. Each Charging Tray comes with a power supply.
The LA-381 charging tray can be mounted in a variety of ways to accommodate your venue's needs, including wall, drawer, rack, or tabletop installation. An optional cable management system can also be ordered and incorporated to keep the charging tray and receivers neatly organized.
Listen Technologies LA-381-01 Features
- Drop-in tray charges and stores up to twelve (12) Listen iDSP personal listening receivers
- Wall, drawer, rack, and tabletop mounting options allow for convenient installation and easy access
- Tension locking charge slots ensure a secure fit and effective charging
- Optional cable management system is available to keep receiver units neatly organized and easy to dispense
- LA-381-01 Intelligent 12-Unit Charging Tray1
- Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Supply Output: 5.0 VDC, 8 A, 40 W
- Power Supply Connector: 5.5 mm (.22 in.) OD x 2.3 mm. (09 in.) ID, barrel type
- Cord: 182.9 cm (72 in.) Input Power Cord, 114.3 cm (45 in.) Output Cord
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 2.70 kg (6.0 lbs.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75x14x7.5" (4.45x35.56x19.05 cm)
- Height with Receivers: 10.64 cm (4.19 in.)
- Unit Weight: 2.27 kg (5.0 lbs.)
- Unit Capacity: 12 Units
- ComplianceStandards: UL, CE, RoHS