The LR-4200-072 receiver from Listen Technologies offers outstanding audio clarity and quality with the best range and reception in its class.
Part of our Intelligent Digital Signal Processing (iDSP) line, the LR-4200-072 is the smallest device of its kind, resulting in a compact unit that won't burden the end user. An integrated neck loop/lanyard makes each receiver easy to wear, and the DSP loop driver offers an improved listening experience for anyone with a T-coil-equipped hearing aid. Dual 3.5mm output jacks also allow receivers to be shared between users.
Each receiver is equipped with a micro USB connection which can be used with free iDSP software for charging, set up, programming, inventory management and firmware updates.
Extended speaking sessions, presentations and more can be challenging for other devices, but the LR-4200-072 incorporates advanced Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that offer long life and reliable power. Charge status, along with channel information and volume level, are easy to read on the integrated OLED display.
From classrooms to boardrooms, conferences and more, the LR-4200-072 is an outstanding receiver choice for any venue looking to offer convenient, reliable assistive listening.
Listen Technologies LR-4200-072 Features
- High-performance RF receiver offering best-in-class sensitivity and 20dB less noise than other devices
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard with DSP loop driver for an enhanced T-coil listening experience
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and use and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- OLED display showing channels, battery status, channel status, volume level, and more
- Lanyard and belt clip options offer convenient and discreet choices for the end user
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology eliminates the costs and hassles associated with frequent battery replacement
- Designed for single-channel applications