The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The RØDE M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode M2 Features
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- 1 Year Warranty (10 years when you register your microphone)
- M2 live performance condenser microphone1
- Microphone clip1
- Padded zip pouch1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Range35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance50 Ω
- Max. SPL141 dB SPL
- Max. Output Level5.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity-44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)23dBA
- Power Options+24V phantom power or +48V phantom power
- Active ElectronicsJFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output3-pin XLR output
- Weight10.86 oz
- Dimensions7.36" x 1.85" x 1.85"