The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4" gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
The RØDE NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT3 Features
- True condenser externally biased 3/4” capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- NT3 3/4" cardioid condenser microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Range20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity-39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Max SPL140 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise16 dBA
- Max Output Level9.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Options9V battery, +12V phantom power, +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Active ElectronicsJFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output Connection3 pin XLR output
- Dimensions (HxWxD)8.11" x 1.26" x 1.26"
- Weight13.1 oz (371 g)