The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NTG1 Features
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind sheild and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- NTG1 shotgun microphone1
- Mic clip1
- Wind shield1
- Zip case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Range20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Output Impedance50 Ω
- Sensitivity-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Max SPL139 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise Level18 dBA (A-Weighted)
- Max Output Level6.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Options+24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Active ElectronicsJFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output Connection3 pin XLR output
- Dimensions (HxWxD)8.62" x 0.87" x 0.87"
- Weight3.7 oz (105 g)