This amplifier features an ultra compact design requiring only 1RU in height and 1/2 rack wide in space.
The 100W into a 70V or 100V distributed system gives the power to meet most amplifier demands. The PA1001G power supply supports 120-240VAC power for global use and operation.
The patent pending through hole chassis design makes it convenient to use with ceiling mounted video projectors. One or two units can be rack mounted also allowing it to be used in more traditional applications.
Remote turn on is easily accomplished by either audio or AC trigger sensors. If focused power is required, an optional Hi-pass filter is incorporated. Master remote level control is easily done via an external 10k potentiometer and a line out makes it easy to daisy chain amplifiers.
The PA1001G has incorporated a mixer function that allows you connect two different sources to the amp. The summed RCA unbalanced inputs and the balanced input are electrically summed together and are electrically isolated from each other.
The PA1001G can be used in many ways ranging from boardroom, restaurant, commercial paging and background music applications.
Note Rack mount kit sold separately.
AtlasIED PA1001G Features
- 100W x 1, 70V/100V
- Ultra Efficient Amplification Technology
- Patent Pending, Through Chassis Mounting System for Use with Pole Mounted Projector Systems
- Multi Voltage Power Supply Allows for Worldwide Operation
- PA1001G 100-Watt Single Channel Pole Mount Amplifier1
- Output Power 100W @ 70V into 50Ω, 100W @ 100V into 100Ω
- Frequency Response 30Hz-20kHz No High Pass Filter +/-3dB 100Hz-20kHz High Pass Engaged +/-3dB
- Power Consumptions
- 10 Watts in Sleep Mode
- 16 Watts in Active Idle Mode
- 165 Watts at Full Load 70V
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.75 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches (44.5 x 215.9 x 342.9 mm)
- Weight 4.9 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Voltage Compatibility Universal