The SIGMA series is a fully integrated range of products for professional use, setting a new standard in the field of live amplification.
This active two-way system is musicians and DJs’ first choice in a fullrange FOH speaker: assertive midrange, prominent top end, and constant directivity at high sound pressure levels. The integrated digital sound processor allows the final touches to be made to your sound, rounding it out to a warm, natural tone with powerful bass and sparkling high frequencies. A variety of signal processing presets allows you to achieve your perfect sound with the minimum of fuss.
dB Technologies Sigma 115 Features
- Active 2-way speaker
- Digipro G2 Class D amplifier
- Integrated digital sound processor
- Warm natural tone with powerful bass and sparkling high frequencies
- Various signal processing presets
- Ideal for musicians and DJs in front of house use
- Multiplex housing with reinforced H.E.T coating
- Sigma 115 speaker1
- Speaker type2-way active speaker
- Frequency response54 - 19,600Hz
- Max SPL135dB
- Type HFtitanium compression driver
- Voice coil HF2.8"
- Directivity60° x 40°
- HornCD horn (rotatable)
- Voice coil LF3"
- PRG power1000W
- ControllerDSP 24bit/48kHz
- System presetsflat, boost
- Limiterdual active, peak, RMS, thermal
- Crossover frequency MF-HF1100Hz
- Slope MF-HF24dB/Octave
- Dimensions (WxHxD)20.36" x 30.6" x 21.32"
- Weight72.75 pounds (33 kg)