The SIGMA series is a fully integrated range of products for professional use, setting a new standard in the field of live amplification.
The S118 is a powerful, active 18“ subwoofer housed in a bassreflex enclosure. Designed specifically to provide low-frequency support for high performance S115 fullrange speakers, it packs a mighty low-ranging bass punch. S118 and S115 enclosures have the same width so they are easily stacked to set up professional-grade PA systems.
dB Technologies Sigma 118 Features
- Active subwoofer in bassreflex enclosure
- Digipro G2 Class D amplifier
- Designed to provide low-frequency support for high performance S115 speakers
- Powerful low-ranging bass punch
- Same width as S115 speaker
- Multiplex housing with reinforced H.E.T coating
- Sigma 118 subwoofer1
- Speaker typeactive bassreflex subwoofer
- Frequency response38-110Hz (-10dB)
- Max SPL134dB
- Voice coil LF4"
- PRG power1400W
- Limiterpeak, RMS, thermal
- Crossover frequency MF-HF80-100Hz (switchable)
- LF-Xover out slope24dB/Octave
- Signal inputXLR
- Input sensitivity-3dBu
- Signal output1x XLR X-Over out/ link out
- Dimensions (WxHxD)20.36" x 32.6" x 21.32"
- Weight83.78 pounds (38 kg)