The dBTechnologies Sigma 215 3-Way Dual 15-Inch Powered Speaker is fully integrated for professional use, setting a new standard in the field of live amplification.
Many venues demand high SPL and low-ranging response. However, a fullrange enclosure is often the only viable option for some of these applications. Loaded with two 15“ woofers designed to handle considerable loads, the S215 is the solution of choice for such scenarios.
Exceptionally light and remarkably rugged and developed by dBTechnologies, H.E.T (Hyprid Enclose Technology) housings are made of premium quality multiply wood with a hardwearing, durable, and scratch-resistant coating. Tough, rugged plastic side panels provide excellent protection for the housing as well as integrated grips and electrical connectors for utmost handling convenience and safety.
dB Technologies Sigma 215 Features
- Quasi 3-way active speaker
- Digipro G2 Class D amplifier
- Built to tackle high SPL and low-ranging response
- Multiplex housing with reinforced H.E.T coating
- Sigma 215 speaker1
- Speaker typequasi 3-way active speaker
- Frequency response45-20,000Hz (-10dB)
- Max SPL137dB
- Type HFtitanium compression driver
- Voice coil HF2.8"
- Directivity60° x 40°
- HornCD horn
- LF2x15" (with phase plug)
- Voice coil LF3"
- PRG power1400W
- ControllerDSP 24bit/48kHz
- System presetsflat, boost
- Limiterdual active, peak, RMS, thermal
- Crossover frequency MF-HF1100Hz
- Slope MF-HF24dB/Octave
- Dimensions (WxHxD)20.36" x 48.6" x 21.32"
- Weight110.23 pounds (50 kg)