SM Series speakers offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling. The SM12CXT-B features the 12CXT60—a 250 watt speaker that combines a 12" diameter, low frequency transducer and a 1" exit, compression driver.
The speaker has a curvlilinear, treated-paper cone for lower harmonic distortion, and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers. The low frequency transducer and the high frequency driver feature permanently aligned voice coils for low distortion performance. The copper coils have Polyimide voice coil formers.
The SM12CXT-B features a wood enclosure with a metal grille. Internal hardware, for flying, includes multiple (12) 1/4"-20 inserts for overheard suspension in most any orientation.
A 90 degree conical pattern (2 kHz octave band) and amazing efficiency make the SM12CXT-B a perfect choice for a wide variety of applications including school auditoriums, gymnasiums, cafeterias, church sanctuary systems, and more.
AtlasIED SM12CXT Features
- Attractive, Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7/100V/8 Ohm or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-ON™ Input for 8 Ohm Operation Only
- Durable Rough-Coat Finish
- Fuse Protection for Low and High Frequency Drivers
- High Performance Atlas Sound Compression Driver Coaxial Loudspeakers in Versatile, Flyable, Wood Enclosure
- Includes Internal, High Efficiency 60 Watt 70.7/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8 Ohm Operation)
- Multiple (12) 1/4"-20 Inserts, Providing Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Optional Brackets for Wall Mounting
- Pre-Drilled with T-Nut Inserts for Omnimount™ Bracket Wall Mounting
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover (Raco 753 or eq.) for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- SM12CXT 12" 2-Way Coaxial Surface Mount Speaker1
- Speaker Type High Performance Coaxial
- Sensitivity 99dB
- Frequency Response 55Hz - 15kHz
- Height 19" (48.3 cm)
- Power Taps 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8Ω
- Width 14 1/2" (36.8 cm)
- 8Ω RMS Power 250 Watts
- Depth14 1/16" (35.7 cm)
- Dispersion 90°