Take control of your monitor mix with the ME-1 40-Channel Personal Mixer from Allen & Heath. This 40-channel personal mixer is the cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System and is ideal for artists performing in a wide range of venues, from house bands to worship teams to concerts with high channel counts. No matter what your application, the ME-1 personal mixer gives sound engineers freedom to configure each unit to precisely meet the needs of each artist on the stage.
The ME-1 comes with 16 backlit keys that can each be assigned to a single mono or stereo source or a group of sources. Use 16 user presets to store and recall levels, pan, mute, and key assignments with the touch of a button, or store your presets to USB to be recalled on any other ME-1 unit. Group sources within the ME-1 so every individual artist can use different groups without consuming buses on the main console. Rounding out the ME-1’s premium features is an ambient microphone that helps artists keep an ear on stage sound, helping them stay in touch with the audience and their bandmates without needing to pull out their earpieces.
Enjoy sophistication and personalization in one piece of gear. The ME-1 lets you tailor setups for each performer—whether they require maximum control over the fine details of their mix or want to keep things simple with the minimum keys to press, ME-1 is specifically designed to give you intuitive, simple, and streamlined control, with clear visual feedback and custom naming. The result is a fast plug-and-play setup, a more efficient soundcheck, and lower sound levels on-stage, freeing the event’s sound engineer to focus on other tasks.
ME-1 personal mixers are compatible with Allen & Heath’s dLive, iLive, GLD and Qu series digital mixers. Use in combination with ME-U Hub (sold separately) to use with other third-party professional digital mixers via Dante, EtherSound, or MADI. The ME-1 also comes with Aviom® compatibility mode that enables you to use it with Aviom® Pro16® systems.
Allen & Heath ME-1 Features
- 40 Channel mixer
- POE / DC powered
- Ethernet L2 audio transport
- 16 Assignable keys
- Headphone or line output
- Unlimited number on 1 network
- Preset recall / store on USB
- OLED display
- Group or single channel
- Solo mode
- Allen & Heath ME-1 40-Channel Personal Mixer1
- Frequency Response10Hz to 20kHz (+0/-1dB)
- AD/DA Conversion24-bit Delta/Sigma, 48kHz
- Residual Output Noise-95dBu
- PoE Requirements802.3af (15.4W at source) or 802.at (25.5W at source)
- Headphone Out300mW + 300mW into 100Ω load | Max: +21dBu
- Mono OutNom 0dBu / Max +18dBu
- Aux InputNom -8dBu / Max +10dBu / Impedance >10kΩ
- External PSUIN: 100-240V AC , 50/60Hz / OUT: 12V DC, 1.25A
- PoE Requirement10W (requires 15W from PoE hub)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 9 x 6.3 x 2.7 inches (230 x 160 x 70 mm)
- Weight2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)