The STAGEPAS 600BT is a 680-watt portable PA system with a 10-channel powered mixer and two 10” speakers. Its detachable mixer is divided into 4 mono/line + 6 mono/3 stereo lines. 3-band channel EQ is provided. Other features are the same for both the 400BT and 600BT systems.
More about the STAGEPAS BT Series
Transform any environment into your personal stage with the all-in-one Bluetooth-enabled STAGEPAS PA system. Models 400BT and 600BT deliver impressive power and sound quality, intuitive control, and a comprehensive suite of flexible features.
The STAGEPAS 400BT and 600BT are loaded with tools to fine-tune and correct your sound. SPX digital reverb gives you the option of four high-quality settings, perfect for vocals and instruments; turn the knob to change the reverb type and time. 1-Knob Master EQ also makes it easy to tailor to your surroundings with sections optimized for Speech, Music, and Bass Boost. The Feedback Suppressor tool automatically removes feedback with the push of a button, ensuring clear and professional sound. For more personalized control, you can assign detailed EQ settings to each channel.
Connections on the STAGEPAS BT models give you options for what you can work with. Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses via the Hi-Z switch; add monitor capabilities from the Monitor Out. Enjoy flexibility with switchable stereo/mono inputs, which lets you transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, so the overall system can adapt to more performing environments. Other connections include Subwoofer Out, Reverb Footswitch, and Phantom Power.
Bluetooth wireless audio streaming is a favorite feature of the STAGEPAS BT series. Use the Bluetooth input to seamlessly play content from smartphones or tablets. Bluetooth connectivity is especially great as backing tracks for gigs or setting the tone at parties, conferences, and events.
STAGEPAS is a system meant to power performances anywhere. Composed of two speakers and a detachable mixer, the system is lightweight and small enough to carry by hand. With the system’s portability and fast set-up, you can get your show on the road (or stage) in minutes.
Yamaha STAGEPAS 600BT Features
- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- 600S dedicated speakers2
- Powered mixer1
- Power cord 6.56 ft (2m)1
- Speaker cables 19.69 ft (6m)2
- Non-skid pads12
- Ferrite cores2
- Cable ties2
- Typepowered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Mixing capability
- Mixing channels: 10
- Input channel functions: CH4 (Hi-Z switch), CH5/6-9/10 (ST/MONO switch)
- Output channel functions: feedback suppressor, 1-knob master EQ
- Inputs: 4 mono mic / line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line
- Phantom power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.4.1, A2DP v1.2, (maximum range approximately 32.8 ft)
- Input channel function
- Hi-Z: CH4
- EQ High: High Shelving 8kHz
- EQ Low: Low Shelving 100Hz
- EQ Mid: Mid peaking 2.5kHz
- On-board DSP processorSPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- On-board amplifiers, max output power @4ohms680W (340 W + 340 W) (Dynamic), 560W (280W + 280W) (Continuous)
- Speaker type2-way bass-reflex speakers
- Frequency range (-10dB)55Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage90°H x 60°V
- Floor monitor angle50°
- LF component10" cone
- HF component1.4" voice coil compression driver
- Max output level (1m on axis)129dB SPL/speaker
- Power requirements100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption35W (idle), 100W (1/8 power)
- Pole socket34.8-35.2 mm pole socket with StageLok™
- Speaker dimensions (WxHxD)13.19" x 21.46" x 12.56"
- Mixer dimensions (WxHxD)13.7" x 7.76" x 5.31"
- Weight (full system)56.4 pounds (25.6 kg)