The DR6 is a fully customizable touchscreen remote for the HAL family. It supports multiple pages or tabs, and any set of levels, toggles, selectors and/or commands. Drag, drop, and resize controls as desired. Ability to use custom background images and logos in full-color on the 7-inch LCD display.
Screw the included wall-mount bracket over U.S. (or international) electrical boxes, or flush-mount the DR6 with the bracket, and cut a 2" (5 cm) square hole in the wall to accommodate the cable.
Optional, on-screen User Access logins secure management pages from public or staff use, and a programmable ambient light sensor automatically dims the backlight. The Control Page Designer in Halogen allows the user to create one set of pages and use them in a web control design, DR6 display or both.
Rane DR6 Features
- Fully customizable touchscreen controller
- Electrical box or wall flush-mount options
- Supports multiple pages or tabs and any set of levels, toggles, selectors and/or commands
- Drag, drop and resize controls as desired
- RANE RPI (Remote Power Injector - not included) required for use with HAL3s and legacy HAL multiprocessors