The ADJ H2O IR is a multi-colored simulated water flowing effect with a 12W LED source. The unit produces almost no heat, requires very little power (23.8W max) and can be used all night long. The LED is rated at 30,000 hours of use.
The unit comes equipped with two interchangeable lenses (34 and 43-degree) depending on how wide of a beam is required for your event. The H2O IR is compatible with the UC IR wireless controller (sold separately).
There's no end to applications for the H2O IR. Water flowing effects can add a unique visual dimension to nightclubs, bars, restaurants, shows, music, museums, performances, and even displays and special events. The H2O IR may be used with or without the use of fog.
ADJ H2O IR Features
- Bright 12W LED simulated water flowing effect
- Designed to project on walls, ceilings or floors with or without fog - great for mood or background lighting
- Equipped with 2 glass effect wheels and 1 independent dichroic color wheel
- 5 colors: Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple + WhiteÂ & Split Colors
- High-tech plastic molded ends protect unit during transport and day-to-day use
- Manual focusing lens
- Color wheel rotation on/off button
- Run all night - units stays cool - no duty cycle
- ADJ UC IR Compatible (sold separately)
- Long life 12W LED (30,000 hr. rating)
- ETL Approved
- H2O IR Water Effect Fixture1
- Hanging bracket1
- 2 operational modes seamless scrolling colors or single-color operation
- Beam angle 43 or 34 degrees (optional)
- Power consumption 23.8W
- Switchable voltage 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (IEC Plug)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.25x9x7.25 (236x229x187mm)
- Weight 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)