The Shure A412B ACC Base for Microflex Desktop Gooseneck microphone base allows gooseneck microphones to be quickly mounted in situations where permanent installation is impractical. The angled XLR input connector maintains a low profile, while inside the base there is ample room for custom circuitry. Also included with the A412B is a 10 foot attached XLR cable.
Shure A412B Features
- Allows gooseneck mics to be temporarily mounted
- Angled XLR input connector maintains a low profile
- Ample room for custom circuitry inside base
- A412B Base1
- 10 ft attached XLR cable1
- CompatibilityMicroflex Desktop Gooseneck Microphone (sold separately)