The KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Assembled from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances.
Shure KSM313/NE Features
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user's for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
- KSM313/NE Microphone1
- Carrying Case1
- A300M ShureLock Stand Mount1
- Transducer TypeRibbon
- Polar PatternBidirectional
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output ImpedanceTransformer, balanced, actual 270 Ω
- PolarityPositive pressure on front side diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3, pin 1 ground
- Sensitivity(at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage) -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.88 mV/Pa)
- Diameter4.318 cm (1.7 in)
- Height13.5 cm (5.3in)
- Weight400g (0.881 lbs)
- Max SPL146 dB
- ConnectorThree pin professional audio (XLR) male