This is a great product for applications where AC power protection is needed for several pieces of equipment that need to be controlled and sequenced. The CQ-1515 has a fifteen amp capacity. In addition to sequenced activation and remote control, it provides superior AC line conditioning and surge protection for sensitive electronic audio, video and data processing equipment.
The CQ-1515 is a single space rack mount device featuring 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 15 amps. One output is unswitched. The remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each. Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event. All outputs have Juice Goose quality surge and spike protection and line noise filtration.
Because the CQ-1515 has a self contained sequencing circuit, it can be the master or slave in a power sequencing system. Eight wire RJ-45 cable can be connected to this unit's Signal Input and/or Signal Output connectors to link it's operations with other CQ or control devices.
This product features LEDs on the front of the chassis for real time monitoring of the processor and sequencing functions. A green flashing LED indicates the continuing operation of the processor that controls and drives the sequencer. Individual red LEDs are tied to the output of each of the relays. Each LED lights when its relay latches. The LED can only be on when the relay is latched.
The CQ-1515 provides AC line protection across hot, neutral and ground with a multi-stage line filter and a three way surge protection matrix.
Juice Goose CQ1515 Features
- 15 amp capacity
- Sequenced activation
- Remote control
- Superior AC line conditioning
- Surge protection for sensitive AV and data processing equipment
- CQ1515 15A Power Distributor1
- ChassisTour Class (tm) 16 gauge steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Dimensions1.75”H x19”W x 7”D
- Weight10 lbs
- Circuit Breaker (thermal on back of the chassis) 15A
- Power FiltrationMulti-stage Filter (48dB @ 30 MHz) AC
- Surge ProtectionTriple surge protection matrix on hot, neutral and ground
- Number of Sequence EventsThree
- Power Input (seven foot power cord) 14/3 SJ with NEMA 5/15P plug.
- Power Output (plus one unswitched NEMA 5/15R on back of the chassis) six sequenced NEMA 5/15R
- Input VoltageUS standard (120 VAC @60Hz) Signal
- ConnectionsRJ-45, eight wire cable Monitor
- FeaturesMonitor LEDs correlate to processor and relay operation