The CQ 1520-RX combines reliable AC power sequencing with the proven performance of the Juice Goose RX Series surge protection and filtration.
Each CQ Series product contains the circuitry needed for sequenced activation and plug-and-play coordination with other CQ Series models or RC Series accessories. All power up and power down sequences are performed automatically. Commands are passed from one CQ Series unit to the next.
The CQ 1520-RX is a single space rack mount device featuring 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 20 amps . One output is unswitched. The remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each. Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event. All outputs have premium, RX Series surge protection and line noise filtration.
Because the CQ 1520-RX is a self contained sequencing circuit, it can be the master or slave in a power sequencing system. Eight wire RJ-45 cable can be connected to this unit's Signal Input and/or Signal Output connectors to link it's operations with other CQ or control devices.
This product features LEDs on the front of the chassis for real time monitoring of the sequencing functions. Individual LEDs light when power is applied to its power pod.
The 20 amp capacity of this unit requires it to be assembled with a 12 gauge power cable and a NEMA 5/20P plug at the end of the power cord. This cable can be inserted into any AC receptacle with a comparable rating and the configuration of a 20 amp receptacle.
Juice Goose CQ1520-RX 20A Power Sequencer Features
- Single space rack mount device
- 7 AC power outputs on the rear of the chassis with a combined rating of 20 amps
- 1 output is unswitched.
- 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each
- Each Power Pod is an individual sequence event
- All outputs have premium, RX Series surge protection and line noise filtration
- CQ1520-RX 20A Power Sequencer1
- ChassisTour Class (tm) 16 gauge steel with 11 gauge rack mount brackets
- Dimensions1.75”H x19”W x 7”D
- Weight10 lbs
- Circuit Breaker (thermal on back of the chassis) 20A
- Power FiltrationMulti-stage Filter (48dB @ 30 MHz) AC
- Surge ProtectionTriple surge protection matrix on hot, neutral and ground
- Number of Sequence EventsThree
- Power Input (seven foot power cord) 12/3 SJ with 5/20P (requires a 5/20R receptacle)
- Power Output (plus one unswitched NEMA 5/15R on back of the chassis) six sequenced NEMA 5/20R
- Input VoltageUS standard (120 VAC @60Hz) Signal
- ConnectionsRJ-45, eight wire cable Monitor
- FeaturesMonitor LEDs correlate to processor and relay operation