Requires one of the following lens tubes: 19°, 26°, 36°, or 50° (all sold separately).
Enjoy colorful possibilities and powerful performance from the Ovation E-910FC LED ellipsoidal fixture from Chauvet Pro. Imitating the style of ERS fixtures, the Ovation E-910FC offers full RGBA-Lime color mixing and color temperature presets (2800K to 6500K) to precisely match the output of a tungsten source. The Ovation E-910FC is a great choice for theater, film, and production applications.
Mix from the practically endless artist’s palette available in the Ovation E-910FC. The fixture goes beyond standard RGBA, adding Lime into this base. In addition to the RGBAL foundation, the fixture has a Virtual Color Wheel. The Virtual Color Wheel simulates the output of each gel color, giving your lots more color possibilities. Whatever color you display, you’ll see a flat, even field of light and superior color rendering.
Color temperature presets from 2800K to 6500K allow the Ovation E-910FC to precisely match the output of a tungsten source—especially helpful when you’re working with a mix of old and new light fixtures.
Many colors can make a dazzling and unique light show. When you want to create more than a solid color light beam, the Ovation E-910FC has an accessory slot and is compatible with most industry-standard lens tubes and accessories.
Must-have functions work to a higher standard on the Ovation E-910FC. Dimming is ultra-smooth with 16-bit dimming of master dimmer and individual colors. Manual beam focus control is easily accessible with knobs on the top and bottom of the fixture’s barrel assembly. All operations are virtually silent, making the Ovation E-910FC great in studio and theater applications.
The Ovation E-910FC is powered from the included power input cord. Power linking is supported: up to 7 fixtures at 120V, 13 at 208V, and 14 at 230V.
DMX capabilities are also supported via a 3 and 5-pin DMX data connection. Remote Device Management (RDM) and master/slave setups are both possible in DMX configurations, streamlining work when several Ovation E-910FC lights are being used at once.
Chauvet Pro Ovation E-910FC Features
- Requires one of the following lens tubes: 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (all sold separately)
- Full color LED (RGBAL) ERS-style lighting fixture for theater, film, and production
- Ultra smooth 16-bit dimming of master dimmer and individual colors
- Flat, even field of light with superior color mixing
- Virtual color wheel with color matched to popular gel colors
- Color temperature presets from 2800 K to 6500 K with high CRI & CQS
- RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility
- Adjustable PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to avoid flickering on camera
- Virtually silent operation for use in studio and theatre applications
- Ovation E-910FC LED ellipsoidal fixture1
- Neutrik powerCON power cord1
- Power connectionEdison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power outputNeutrik powerCON
- Data connectors5-pin XLR
- Power cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power linking6 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 208 V; 14 units @ 230 V
- Light source91 LEDs (18 red, 18 green, 19 blue, 18 amber, 18 lime green) 3 W, (722 mA), 6031 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color temperature range2800 to 6500 K
- Selectable PWM600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 4,000 Hz, 6,000 Hz, 25,000 Hz
- Strobe rate0 to 28 Hz
- CertificationsCE, MET, FCC, IP 20 (dry location)
- Dimensions19.49" x 11.22" x 19.17"
- Weight15.4 pounds (7.1 kg)