The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera that's perfectly designed for live production. You get a full Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats and it can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Micro Studio Camera 4K includes powerful features such as built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output. This means Micro Studio Camera 4K is a true studio camera that is dramatically better quality than the biggest and most expensive studio cameras used today.
The small size and completely open design of the Micro Studio Camera 4K makes it perfect for any live multi camera production! It's virtually invisible and can be hidden just about anywhere on set, giving you the ability to have more camera angles than ever before so you can create a more interesting program. You can even hide them on stage to get incredible shots of live performances or, because they're so small, safely fly them overhead during sporting events. It can also be used in the studio by rigging it with a professional broadcast lens and a Blackmagic Video Assist for monitoring.
The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is engineered with a super tough magnesium alloy core in a body that's not much larger than the lens mount itself! You can use affordable, high performance MFT lenses or add a B4 adapter to work with traditional broadcast lenses. The Micro Studio Camera's SDI program input accepts commands via the SDI connection from any ATEM switcher so you get remote control of camera settings, color balancing, black level, gamma, lens focus, iris and zoom control and much more. The expansion port includes PTZ and B4 lens control outputs so you can remote control remote heads and broadcast lenses all from a single SDI connection.
Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K Features
- Incredibly compact camera
- Ideal for live production
- Full Ultra HD resolution camera can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats
- Built-in color corrector
- Tally indicator
- PTZ control output
- Built-in microphones
- Backup battery
- Adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K1
- 12V 20W 2.5 BRL power supply1
- Expansion cable1
- LP-E6 battery1
- Turret dust cap1
- 12V AC Adapter1
- SD card with software and manual1
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- Effective Sensor Size 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720
- Lens Mount Active MFT Mount
- Lens Control Iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Focus Remote focus control via expansion connector or Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol when using compatible lenses
- Dynamic Range 11 Stops
- Mounting Options 1 x 1/4 inch (top), 3 x 1/4 inch (bottom)