Use the DaVinci Resolve Micro panel for more control and a faster workflow than you can achieve with a keyboard and mouse setup. Features include three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs to access color correction tools, and 18 keys to access commonly used grading functions and playback controls. The Micro panel is recommended for editors and colorists looking for a portable control surface.
Control knobs are divided into four sections for luminance, contrast, detail, and saturation. Luminance and contrast both adjust contrast, with luminance able to adjust contrast in specific areas of the image. Detail and saturation work similarly; both alter saturation with detail being applied to designated areas of the image.
USB 3.0 Type-C interface lets you connect the Micro Panel to a computer or laptop to power the panel. Connected laptop or computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 12.5.5 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.5 or later for the panel to work with Resolve. It also works as an interface with Mac, Windows, and select Linux systems.
When the control panel is small enough to take with you, color correction on location is always possible.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel Features
- Works with any Resolve system 12.5.5 or later
- Shares basic layout with DaVinci Resolve Mini panel
- Interfaces with and controls software
- Log and offset color-correction selection buttons
- Custom control knobs with 4096 steps per rotation and push-button reset
- Luminance y lift control to adjust contrast in dark areas
- Luminance y gamma control to adjust contrast in mid-tone areas
- Contrast: contrast control, pivot, and mid-tone detail
- Detail: color boost control, shadow control, highlight control
- Saturation: hue control, luminance mix control
- DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel1
- DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key1
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- Computer Interface: USB Type‑C
- Power Requirements
- Power Usage: 2W max via USB Type‑C
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Linux CentOS 7.3 or later
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 2.95 x 10.15 x 16.81 inches
- Weight: 7.89 lbs
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing