The SE846-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones from Shure are engineered to deliver extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. These earphones feature four high-definition drivers, a groundbreaking low-pass filter, a customizable frequency response, and a detachable cable.
Ergonomic, lightweight, and compact, the SE846-CL’s 3-way system allows for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution, delivering a spacious surround sound with outstanding clarity and a driving beat whether you’re on stage or the go. The low-pass filter enables you to enjoy the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer while also hearing every nuance and detail. The SE846-CL earphones also boast an adjustable frequency response, letting you select from balanced, warm, and bright sound signatures with the included removable metal nozzle and interchangeable nozzle inserts.
The Sound Isolating™ design eliminates up to 37 dB of ambient noise, preventing unwanted outside sounds from interfering with your immersive listening experience. To get the best sound, Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a perfect fit. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place thanks to a complete fit kit of custom sleeves. Included are Sound Isolating Sleeves in a range of sizes, ensuring the SE846-CL fits your ear comfortably, no matter how long you wear them. Sound isolating sleeves help to block ambient noise and improve bass response.
All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. The SE846-CL comes with two detachable 3.5 mm audio cables (46” and 64”) with Wireform fit, ensuring secure placement. The over-the-ear configuration keeps cords out of the way for a sleek look and streamlined performance. The earphones also boast a silver-plated MMCX connector with a lock-snap mechanism, which allows for 360-degree rotation so you always get a comfortable fit.
Also included with the SE846-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones is a premium carrying case for convenient, tangle-free transportation or storage, as well as a 1/4" adapter for all Shure earphones (ideal for connecting to home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks), clothing clip, cleaning cloth, and a nozzle removal tool with changeable inserts for frequency response adjustments.
Shure SE846-CL Features
- Four high-definition drivers
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Low-pass filter provides deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Innovative detachable cable system for flexible connection and wearing options
- Durable detachable cable that allows for easy replacement in case of damage
- Silver-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Secure, over-the-ear design
- SE846-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones1
- EAC46 46" clear audio cable1
- EAC64 64" clear audio cable1
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L)1
- Foam Sleeves (S,M,L)1
- Yellow Foam Sleeves1
- Triple Flange Sleeves1
- Premium Square Carrying Case1
- 1/4" Adapter1
- Nozzle Removal Tool + Nozzle Insert Kit1
- Two Year Warranty1