The reliable SLX1 wireless bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. SLX1 can be used in a variety of SLX Wireless systems, including Lavalier, Headworn, Guitar/Bass, Instrument, and Combo.
SLX Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure SLX1 Features
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours continuous use
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter1
- AA batteries2
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions100m (300 ft.)
- Audio Frequency Response (+/– 2 dB)
- Minimum: 45 Hz
- Maximum: 15 kHz
- (Overall system frequency depends on microphone element)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/– 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone) 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range>100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range (battery characteristics may limit this range) –18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
- Transmitter Audio Polarity Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position
- +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position
- +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.25" x 2.5" x 0.75"
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS case
- Power Requirements: 2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)