The Beta 87A with the SLX2 transmitter features the BETA87A supercardioid condenser microphone head which gives you studio quality sound and is tailored for lead vocals for live performance. It also provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds. The SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes a timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout and "Mute" functionality. This transmitter requires the SLX4 receiver to complete the system. All Shure wireless transmitter designs allow for interchangeable microphone heads.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Works with SLX® Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 8 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Includes SLX2/BETA87A, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 3-Segment battery fuel gauge
- Shure SLX2/BETA87A Transmitter1
- Audio Input Level+2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range10dB
- RF Transmitter Output30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge)254 mm x 51 mm dia. (10 x 2 in.)
- Weight290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- HousingMolded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life>8 hours (alkaline)