Shure's SM58 is the microphone that set the world standard. It's the perfect choice for the vocal performer in search of clarity, durability and reliability. Great for gigs in the studio or on the stage, this microphone's focused cardioid polar pattern will prevent feedback, cut out low-end noise and provide greater range in the upper-mid frequencies. Though the SM58 is known for vocals, these features allow it to shine when used with instruments as well.
This microphone is known for taking damage and continuing to do its best. Whether you manage to bend the steel mesh grille, drop it off the stage or accidentally submerge it in water, the SM58 will give you a solid performance time after time.
Shure SM58 Features
- Performance tested, industry standard
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Steel-mesh grille and enamel-coated metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built in pop-filter reduces undesirable wind and breathe noise
- Furnished with zippered storage bag and break-resistant stand adapter
- On/Off switch (SM58S only)
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- SM58 Dynamic Microphone1
- A25D Microphone Clip1
- Carrying/Storage Bag1
- 25' XLR Mic Cable (only with the SM58-CN)1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance300 Ω
- Sensitivity-56.0 dBV/Pa
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- HousingDark gray finish
- SeriesShure SM Series Microphones
- Height: 6.38"
- Diameter: 2"
- Net Weight: 0.72 pounds (0.33 kg)