Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
Smart Videohub 20x20 offers a revolutionary routing process. The mixed format router has built-in video monitoring and spin knob router control. Machined aluminum body is compact for easy portability and installation, ideal in large broadcast systems or portable mini racks.
You get an extremely convenient routing process with visual routing. Router connections are shown as video on the LCD screen while you spin the knob to select your routing. Built-in monitor also displays crosspoint connection labels and TV formats. Visual routing makes the routing process faster than ever.
Monitor all the live video connected to the Smart Videohub 20x20 from the LCD screen. LCD supports video in nearly all TV formats, eliminating the need for a separate external monitor. Monitoring from the Videohub is helpful to confirm the correct video inputs are being sent to the correct video outputs.
6G-SDI connections work with standard frame rate Ultra HD video while keeping full compatibility with SD and HD-SDI equipment. You get the quality of SDI video connections with the flexibility to work in any television format, and 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling.
Multi format technology supports connecting compatible equipment to the router simultaneously. Seamlessly work in NTSC and PAL SD, 720, 1080HD, even 2160 Ultra HD at any frame rate and the router switches standards so inputs match.
Free software developer kit gives you the power to create your own custom router control. The included external software control lets you control the router via network on Mac and Windows. Hardware control panels are available with the Videohub Smart Control Pro and Videohub Master Control Pro (both sold separately). RS-422 protocol can also be used to control Videohub for router crosspoint switching.
Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 20x20 Features
- 6G-SDI technology
- 20 inputs
- 20 outputs
- Spin knob control
- Work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats simultaneously
- Visual routing
- Built-in LCD
- Includes external software control
- Smart Videohub 20x201
- SD card with software and manual1
- Three Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, and 12 Month Warranty on the front panel1
- SDI Video Inputs: 20 x 10 bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Outputs: 20 x 10 bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Rates: DVB-ASI, 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G.
- Video Input: Re-Sync None.
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet.
- Serial Control Connection: RJ-7 RS-422.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous routing of 4K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI.
- Updates: USB.
- Router Control: 21 buttons for local control of Videohub. 6 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet.
- Router Configuration: Via front panel LCD or use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 for setting IP address only.
- RS-422 Router Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- 4K Video Standards: 4K DCI 23.98p, 4K DCI 24p, 4K DCI 25p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M Level A and B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 10 bit.
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB.
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 6G-SDI and DVB-ASI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Built-in Control: Panel 20 buttons for local control of Videohub with 6 buttons and scroll wheel for menu control. 2.2 inch color display.
- External Control Panel: Includes Blackmagic Videohub software control panel for Mac and Windows. Supports Blackmagic Smart Control and Blackmagic Master Control hardware panels. Includes Blackmagic Videohub SDK and Ethernet Videohub Control Protocol.
- DisplayBuilt-in LCD for video and menu settings
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Power Requirements
- Power Supply: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC. IEC power cable required.
- Power Fail Protection: Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power Consumption: 34 Watts
- Physical Installation1 rack unit size. Less than 6 inches deep
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing