The DANTEx is an optional plug-in card for the Rane Terminal 1010x that allows system designers to integrate a Terminal 1010x processor with Dante-equipped microphones, amplifiers, breakout boxes, mixing consoles and other supported devices. It provides 32 inputs and 32 outputs of Dante digital audio with supported samples rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz. Built-in sample rate conversion (SRC) converts the Dante sample rate to the fixed 48kHz sample rate required by the Terminal 1010x.
The Dante interface is managed using Audinate's Dante Controller software. Dante controller is a free software application that enables the user to route and configure devices on a Dante network.
Rane DANTEx Dante Expansion Card Features
- Provides 32 x 32 Dante™ connectivity for RANE Terminal 1010x
- Supports 44.1kHz - 96kHz sample rates for connected devices
- Built-in 48kHz sample rate converter (SRC)
- Audinate Brooklyn II card
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 32 x 32 channel count @ 44.1kHz - 96kHz
- Sample-rate conversion (SRC) for all incoming and outgoing signals
- DANTEx Dante Expansion Card1
- Operating Temperature 0°-45C° (32°-113°F)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 0.9x5.19x3.37" (22.86x131.83x85.6mm)