With the Audio-Technica’s 5000 Series you can mix and match components to create the wireless system that works best for you. Options of two receivers and two transmitters establish solid audio quality at the heart of any sound setup. Choose between standard receiver (ATW-R5220) with 2 balanced XLR outputs, and receiver equipped with Dante output (ATW-R5220DAN). Both receivers utilize dual-compander circuitry to process high and low frequencies separately, have True Diversity operation, excellent tuning bandwidth, and more. Whatever elements you use, you will hear excellent audio quality enjoyed by professional artists, broadcasters, and presenters worldwide.
For uses with multiple people needing to be miked for a brief time, or performers who want mobility with the familiar feel of holding a mic, the ATW-T5202 handheld transmitter body is a great choice. Rugged ergonomic metal body keeps the transmitter protected from rough handling. Transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries (not included). Depending on the batteries in use, the transmitter typically runs for 6.5-9.5 hours of continuous use.
Experience understanding and control of your sound settings through multiple features on the ATW-T5202. Soft-touch controls set frequency, gain, RF power, high-pass filter, and other features. Use the programmable function button to set the transmitter to disabled, mute, mute onlock, and backup frequency. Choose between 2 different frequency ranges to provide complete coverage over the receiver’s bandwidth. DE1 operates at 470-590 MHz, EF2 from 580-607.9 MHz, 657-662.9 MHz. Stay aware of these settings with highly visible OLED screen that indicates lock status, battery level RF output level, and high-pass filter status. The screen is switchable to prominently display frequency, transmitter name, or group and channel.
This is the transmitter body; a microphone capsule is not included. Further personalization is available in choosing microphone capsule to use. The transmitter is constructed with an industry-standard thread mount, allowing it to be used with compatible capsules. Audio-Technica also designed six interchangeable microphone capsules to pair with this transmitter.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Audio-Technica ATW-T5202 Features
- Unique multifunction button can switch to a backup frequency in case of interference
- Rugged ergonomic metal body
- Highly visible OLED display
- Programmable features
- Soft-touch controls for frequency, gain, RF power, and high-pass filter
- Compatible with microphone capsules using industry-standard thread mount
- ATW-T5202 5000 Series Handheld Transmitter Body1
- Quiet-flex stand clamp1
- Protective carrying case1
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies
- Band DE1: 470.125 to 590.000 MHz
- Band EG1: 580.000 to 699.875 MHz
- Band GH1: 700.125 to 819.875 MHz Note that some frequency bands might not be available in country or region in which you live
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±40 kHz (THD:10%)
- Frequency Response: 33 to 16,300 Hz Depending on attached microphone element.
- Operating Range: 100 m (328') Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB or higher (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1.0 % or less (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to +45°C
- Operating Frequencies
- Handheld Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 50 mW, Mid: 10 mW, Low: 2 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element: Interchangeable industry standard thread
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6.5 hours, Mid: 8 hours, Low: 9.5 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type, usage and environmental conditions.
- Dimensions: 193 mm long, 37 mm maximum diameter
- Net Weight: 200 g