Audio-Technica’s System 10 PRO line systems bring added versatility to the System 10 products. Receiver can mount in the chassis or up to 328 feet away for convenient operation in different settings. Optimal frequency is automatically selected at set up, and multiple receivers can link to each other for simultaneous operation. Battery-operated transmitter allows moving around while staying miked.
Two ATW-RU13 single-channel digital wireless receivers are the command center of ATW-1312/L. Offering 24-bit digital operation and function in the 2.4 GHz range, risk of interference is lowered in any location. Whether using one or up to ten linked receivers, setup is easy and automatic frequency selection keeps the process quick. Enjoy clear natural sound with three levels of diversity assurance: frequency diversity (extremely minimal risk of interference), time diversity (maximizes immunity to multipath interference), and space diversity (maximizes signal integrity).
Receivers can mount directly into chassis ATW-RC13 (included), or remotely mounted to the chassis using a UTP cable through the RJ45 connector on the back of the receiver. Chassis supplies AF level control, ground lift switch, unbalanced ¼” output connection, and balanced XLRM-type output connection for each receiver unit. IN/OUT RJ12 connectors enable the chassis to link to up to five other chassis, for a total of ten receivers. System ID display on the front panel indicates important system information such as RF signal strength, system ID number, transmitter battery level, and if chassis is currently linked.
System includes handheld and bodypack transmitter with lavalier microphone. Both battery-powered transmitters pair to the receiver from a pairing switch, and most controls are protected from accidental activation inside the transmitter housing. Handheld mic ATW-T1002 uses a hypercardioid pattern, bringing a crisp focus to sound in front of the mic while rejecting ambient noise. Lavalier mic MT830cW uses an omnidirectional polar pattern, creating a warmer sound capture. Both options can operate simultaneously or one at a time, allowing you to personalize this system to each moment.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation in the 2.4 GHz range
- Dock in chassis (ATW-RC13) or mount remotely using holder
- ¼”-20 thread socket on unit allows mounting to any device with a ¼” screw
- Automatic frequency selection
- Instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Half rack chassis size
- Chassis offers AF level control, ground lift switch, balanced and unbalanced output connections for each receiver unit
- Hypercardiod pattern on handheld microphone
- Omnidirectional pattern on lavalier microphone
- Receiver ATW-RU132
- Chassis ATW-RC131
- Handheld transmitter ATW-T10021
- Bodypack transmitter ATW-T10011
- Lavalier microphone MT830cW1
- Receiver antennas1
- Receiver holder for remote mounting1
- AC adapter for chassis1
- Link cable for chassis1
- Rack-mount adapters for chassis1
- Joining plate for chassis linking1
- Rubber feet for chassis1
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band (2400 to 2483.5 MHz)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)
- Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures