GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems with firmware update 2.2.5 or later. GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
GLX-D Wireless Systems combine revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with world-renowned microphones and unparalleled Shure design and construction. Providing seamless operation and exceptional digital audio clarity, GLX-D Wireless Systems are available in a wide variety of bodypack and handheld configurations.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure GLXD1 Features
- Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter1
- SB902A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery1
- USB Charging Cable1
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.56" x 2.54" x 0.90" H x W x D (without antenna)
- Power Requirements3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- HousingCast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance900 kΩ
- RF Output Power10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Connector4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD)−8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna TypeInternal Monopole
- Pin Assignments TA4M
- 1: Ground (cable shield)
- 2: + 5 V Bias
- 3: Audio
- 4: Tied through active load to ground (On instrument adapter cable, pin 4 floats)