Featuring an integrated BETA58 cartridge, the GLXD2/B58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems and GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems with firmware update 2.2.5 or later.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure GLXD2/B58 Features
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- GLXD2/B58 Transmitter1
- SB902 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery1
- Swivel Adapter Mic Clip1
- USB Cable1
- CompatibilityOperate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- System Operating Range
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Transmit ModeFrequency Hopping
- Audio Frequency Response20 Hz – 20 kHz (dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range120 dB, A-weighted
- Group 1: 4.0 ms
- Group 2: 7.3 ms
- Group 3: 7.3 ms
- RF Sensitivity-88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range-18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Storage Temperature Range-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- PolarityPositive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Battery LifeUp to 16 hours
- GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level: 145 dB SPL