With Audio-Technica’s 3000 Series you can mix and match components to create the wireless system that works best for you. Options of two receivers and two transmitters establish solid audio quality at the heart of any sound setup. Choose between standard receiver (ATW-R3210) with connections for balanced XLR outputs, and network-enabled receiver (ATW-R3210N). Both receivers utilize True Diversity operation, have auto squelch feature, excellent tuning bandwidth, and more. Operating range of 300’ (line of sight) between receiver and transmitter allows for a very mobile wireless solution. Whatever elements you use, you will hear excellent audio quality enjoyed by artists, broadcasters, and presenters.
For uses with multiple people needing to be miked for a brief time, or performers who want mobility with the familiar feel of holding a mic, the ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter body is a great choice. Durable metal body keeps the transmitter protected from rough handling. Transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries (not included). Depending on the batteries in use, the transmitter typically runs for 8-9.5 hours of continuous use.
Experience understanding and control of your sound settings through multiple features on the ATW-T3202. Controls can be locked and are covered to prevent accidental activation. High and low level RF output settings and choice of two different frequency ranges provide complete coverage over the receiver’s bandwidth. DE2 operates at 470-530 MHz, EE1 from 530-590 MHz. Multifunction button can be programmed to turn off RF transmission or switch to a preselected backup frequency if interference occurs. Gain setting can be adjusted in 2 dB increments, and a selectable high-pass filter eliminate ambient noise. Stay aware of system settings with highly visible OLED screen that indicates mute status, battery level, and operating frequency.
This is the transmitter body; a microphone capsule is not included. Further personalization is available in choosing microphone capsule to use. The transmitter is constructed with an industry-standard thread mount, allowing it to be used with compatible capsules. Audio-Technica designed the transmitter body specifically for use with dynamic capsule ATW-C510 or ATW-C710 condenser capsule.
Audio-Technica ATW-T3202 Features
- Unique multifunction button can switch to backup frequency if interference is encountered
- Extremely low handling noise
- Industry-standard thread mount for use with compatible capsules
- OLED screen for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- 8-9.5 hour battery life
- Charging terminals work with ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries
- ATW-T3202 Handheld Transmitter1
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp1
- Threaded screw adapter1
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 Ω
- Spurious Emissions Following Federal and National Regulations
- Microphone Element Interchangeable industry-standard thread
- Battery Type Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life
- High: 8 hours / Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- High: 9 hours / Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh)
- Depending on battery type, usage and environmental conditions
- Dimensions 193 mm long, 37 mm maximum diameter
- Net Weight 200 g