Achieve superior sound solutions with speakers that blend unobtrusively into your environment. This pairof Electro-Voice EVID-PC6.2 6.5-Inch Ceiling Speakers offers versatile solutions that deliver high-quality audio even in the most challenging environments.
More about EVID Speakers
Create an immersive audio experience, no matter what your environment. The Electro-Voice Innovative Design (EVID) family is a comprehensive line of commercial loudspeaker solutions. Comprised of surface-mount, ceiling-mount, pendant-mount, and flush-mount models, EVID offers a selection of speakers that are the perfect acoustic and aesthetic fit for spaces of any size or shape, both indoors and outdoors.
Combining high power and high performance, EVID is the superior solution to today's installation needs. Mix and match EVID options to meet the specific needs of any application, achieving superior sound quality, consistent visual impact, professional-caliber features, and more—all at a competitive price point.
EVID is designed to meet the demands of professional contractors while keeping listener experience a priority. Each model combines simple installation with premium audio performance, excellent value, low-profile visual impact, and robust reliability. The EVID line works well for providing background music and paging, making them a great choice for restaurants, retail, hospitality, houses of worship, office and commercial buildings, entertainment centers, and other venues. Their outdoor-rated options are an ideal addition to spaces like patios or pools.
Great for contractor installations, EVID ceiling speakers provide pristine clarity, expansive coverage, rugged reliability, and time-saving features. Choose from a wide range of options to fit your specific venue’s size and shape. Each ceiling speaker model is equipped to meet specific needs across a range of applications. Mix and match from a product lineup including coaxial, high-ceiling, low-profile, pendant, premium high-performance, shallow-can, and subwoofer models.
Electro-Voice EVID-PC6.2 Features
- High-performance EV-engineered compression driver
- Ultra-wide HF dispersion provides extremely even coverage through room
- High-excursion woofer provides dramatic low-end frequency extension
- Reinforced steel backcan provides rigid enclosure to minimize acoustic loss
- Four-point clamp mechanism and integrated mounting legs enable quick ceiling installation
- Detachable pass-thru Phoenix-style signal connections simplify installation wiring
- Tap selector with 8O / 70 V / 100 V operation
- Fully reinforced ABS UL-rated baffle ensures long life
- Fully compliant with EN 54 (pending), UL 1480, and 2043 standards
- EVID-PC6.2 6.5" 2-way ceiling speakers2
- Tile bridge4
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)50Hz - 20,000Hz
- Nominal Coverage (conical)100°
- Power Handling200W program, 100W pink noise
- Sensitivity (SPL 1W/1m)87 dB
- Max. Calculated SPL107 dB Avg, 113 dB peak
- Impedance10 Ω
- LF Transducer6.5"
- HF Transducer35mm compression driver
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 8Ω
- 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 8Ω
- Connectorsremovable locking 4-pin (phoenix) 2.5mm (12AWG) max wire size
- EnclosureABS plastic (UL94V-0) baffle, steel backcan
- Grillecolor matched steel with fabric
- Height: 10.2"
- Diameter: 11"
- Cutout Size: 9.76"
- Support Hardwarec ring, tile bridge
- Weight15.4 pounds