The EVID-S44 Speaker System from Electro-Voice is comprised of an EVID 2.1 subwoofer and four EVID 40S satellite speakers. Combining form and function, this system delivers exceptional background/foreground audio performance in retail spaces, restaurants, and more.
More about EVID Speakers
Create an immersive audio experience, no matter what your environment. The Electro-Voice Innovative Design (EVID) family is a comprehensive line of commercial loudspeaker solutions. Comprised of surface-mount, ceiling-mount, pendant-mount, and flush-mount models, EVID offers a selection of speakers that are the perfect acoustic and aesthetic fit for spaces of any size or shape, both indoors and outdoors.
Combining high power and high performance, EVID is the superior solution to today's installation needs. Mix and match EVID options to meet the specific needs of any application, achieving superior sound quality, consistent visual impact, professional-caliber features, and more—all at a competitive price point.
EVID is designed to meet the demands of professional contractors while keeping listener experience a priority. Each model combines simple installation with premium audio performance, excellent value, low-profile visual impact, and robust reliability. The EVID line works well for providing background music and paging, making them a great choice for restaurants, retail, hospitality, houses of worship, office and commercial buildings, entertainment centers, and other venues. Their outdoor-rated options are an ideal addition to spaces like patios or pools.
Electro-Voice EVID-S44 System Features
- High-performance EV-engineered 8” transducer with high-efficiency multi-mode audio crossover network.
- Compact, high-density wood enclosure with port for extended bass response, secure snapon speaker grille, and quick-mount slide-on bracket system.
- Easy-access signal connections with Phoenix-style connectors for quick wiring, user-friendly mode selector for stereo or mono operation, and easy-tap selector dial (supports 4/8 ohm inputs or up to 100 W / 70/100 V audio connections).
- Satellite speakers feature 2” wide-range mid/high-frequency driver designed for broad, even coverage.
- Satellite speakers feature multi-angle compact mounting bracket system allows for a variety of speaker angles.
- Satellite speakers feature rigid high-impact ABS enclosure for durability.
- EVID 2.1 Subwoofer1
- EVID 40S Satellite Speakers4
- Wall bracket1
- Hex wrench1
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) EVID 2.1: 180 Hz - 20 kHz; EVID 40S: 180 Hz - 20 kkHz
- Power Rating 200W
- Connector Type Phoenix (2-pin)
- Enclosure Material EVID 2.1: ABS (fire rated); EVID 40S: Wood (MDF);
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m EVID 2.1: 84 dB; EVID 40S: 88dB
- Height EVID 2.1: 115mm; EVID 40S: 400mm
- Width EVID 2.1: 85mm; EVID 40S: 400mm
- Depth EVID 2.1: 95mm; EVID 40S: 230mm
- Weight Net EVID 2.1: 0.5kg; EVID 40S: 12.05kg
- Shipping Weight 1 sub and 4 satellites: 18.26kg
- Transformer Taps (Transformer Version Only) EVID 2.1: NA; EVID 40S: 100 W, 50 W, 25
- Impedance EVID 2.1: 16Ω; EVID 40S: Dual 8Ω / mono 4Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) EVID 2.1: 30 W; EVID 40S: 200W
- Maximum SPL EVID 2.1: 100 dB; EVID 40S: 114dB
- Coverage, Voice EVID 2.1: 150° x 150°; EVID 40S: Omnidirectional
- Coverage, Music EVID 2.1: 100° x 100°; EVID 40S: Omnidirectional
- Transducer size EVID 2.1: 50 mm (1.97 in); EVID 40S: 200
- Bracket Adjustment Range EVID 2.1: 160° x 60° ; EVID 40S: Fixed
- Passive Power Handling200W peak