Priced individually, sold in quantites of 2.
The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S6T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 6.5" two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications. AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
- 6" weather treated woofer; 1" silk dome tweeter
- 105° Axisymmetric (conical) coverage
- 60 watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8O bypass
- Maximum peak SPL 116 dB (8 ohm bypass)
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance