Custom interior for a X32 Behringer 32 Channel mixing console. This roto-molded moisture controlled flight case is lighter weight than previous bulky flight cases.
The exterior is double walled roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP) for maximum strength and rigidity with (4) casters (two of which are locking casters), (6) Spring loaded handles, (8) Steel heavy-duty latches. The interior features custom foam blocks and a roto-molded hinged doghouse for management of all of the back connectors.
The overall weight is lighter than the equivalent road cases while providing maximum security in transport.
SKB 1RMX32-DHW Features
- Roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP)
- Double walled for maximum strength
- Large rubber gasket in the lid for moisture control
- Four locking casters
- Six spring loaded handles
- Eight heavy-duty steel latches
- Custom foam interior
- Hinged doghouse design for cable and connector management