The ADJ Mister Kool II is an affordable and portable solution to create low-lying fog. Uses standard water based fog fluid and ice cubes. Includes timer remote control.
Over 10 years ago, Mister Kool became one of the leading, affordable, yet portable, low-lying professional fog machines on the market. Now with a more powerful heater (700W) and only a 3 minute warm-up time, Mister Kool II continues to helping staging and effects professionals with an effective, yet affordable solution to create low-lying fog.
Mister Kool II works with water based fog fluid and ice cube to chill fog and keep it low to the ground. It includes the ADJ VFTR13 timer remote to help you customize control and output of your low-lying fog. It also includes a water drainage system with a valve, plastic hose and plastic water collection bag. This is used to collect the water formed by the melted ice.
ADJ Mister Kool II Features
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground-similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard water-based fog juice and ice cubes
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Includes ADJ VFTR13 12-foot wired remote with On/Off, continuous and manual buttons, plus interval and duration output potentiometers
- Perfect for Halloween FX and theatrical events
- Load up to 4 pounds of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy clean-up. Water drains directly into the provided plastic bag.
- Power On/Off switch
- 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz (non switchable)
- ADJ Mister Kool II Fog Machine1
- ADJ VFTR13 wired remote1
- Heater 700W
- Warm up Time 3 Minutes
- Reheating Time 27 Seconds
- Second Fog Shooting Time Around 36 Seconds
- Output 3,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fluid Consumption 90ml/min
- Fog fluid container 0.8 Liter (external)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 18 x 11.75 x 10.25 inches (460 x 300 x 262 mm)
- Weight 19 lbs (9kg)