Experience clear sound reproduction when miking either amplified instruments or acoustic drums with the Shure PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone from Shure. Its industrial design boasts a black metallic finish and grille, allowing it to visually blend into any environment, from stage to studio. Its flat-response cartridge is precision-engineered for clear reproductions of your sound source, while its cardioid polar pattern efficiently “aims” at the desired sound source while minimizing pickup of unwanted noise from the back and sides.
The PGA57 comes with a stand adapter that allows you to mount it to a microphone stand. Also included in the box is a zippered pouch for safe transport and secure storage. PGA57-LC model does not include a cable. PGA57-XLR includes an XLR to XLR cable.
More about Shure’s PG Alta Series
The PG ALTA™ (PGA) series of microphones from Shure offers an affordable solution for entry-level or budget-conscious users who need professional-caliber performance. Whether you’re capturing audio live or in a studio, PGA mics are ideal for capturing reliable, accurate audio from nearly any sound source, including vocals, acoustic instruments, drums, and amplified electronic instruments. Designed and constructed with the utmost care, PGA mics are made to last and are built according to the stringent quality and testing standards of all Shure products.
Shure PGA57 Features
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Great for snare drum and guitar amp
- PGA57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone1
- Stand adapter1
- Zipper pouch1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity-56.5 dBV/Pa (1.75 mV)
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Weight9.88 oz