The Par Z100 3K from ADJ combines the classic look and light quality of a traditional stage par with technological innovations to meet modern-day lighting needs. Its potent 100W warm white chip on board (COB) LED with a color temperature of 3000K delivers a good approximation to the output of a traditional halogen lamp while offering a life expectancy of approximately 50,000 hours. The Par Z100 3K includes an adjustable hanging bracket that can be securely locked into place using two plastic thumb-tightening screws. The par’s lightweight, durable design makes it ideal for touring productions and one-off events as well as for permanently-installed light systems.
The par is equipped with five (5) beam angle options that can be changed by hand, and a gel frame for inserting diffusion filters for further customization of the beam angle. Its low power draw keeps the stage cool for performers, and its locking power in/out connection sockets makes it possible for multiple units to be daisy-chained together from a single power outlet.
Other professional-grade features of the Par Z100 3K include 0-100% flicker-free dimming, a choice of five different dimming curves, and a 4-digit LED display screen and four corresponding push buttons that enable efficient DMX addressing and mode selection. The PAR Z100 3K requires two DMX control channels (one for dimming and one for strobing) but doesn’t require a dimmer controller. This LED-powered Par fixtures also offers variable speed strobing up to a maximum frequency of 25Hz.
ADJ Par Z100 3K Features
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect (25Hz max)
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- ETL Approved
- Z100 3K LED Par1
- 100 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
- Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
- LUX: 7135 (9°); 4440 (15°); 2236 (20°); 1266 (25°); 812 (30°)
- CRI: 90
- Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
- PWM frequency:1200Hz
- DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Locking power In/Out
- Control protocol: DMX-512
- 2 DMX Channels
- Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
- Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.33 x 10.82 x 8.75 inches (491 x 275 x 224 mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)