The Startec Stinger Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 10-Watt LED source and advanced optics. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Stinger Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
ADJ Stinger Spot Features
- Mini moving head
- 10W LED source
- Compact and lightweight
- 7 colors + white
- 7 GOBOs + spot
- GOBO shake effect and scroll mode
- Pan and tilt inversion mode
- Manual focus
- Stand alone or primary/secondary setup
- 4 built-in shows
- Fan cooled
- Ideal for small clubs and bars, roller rinks, bowling alleys, and any mobile entertainment
- Stinger Spot moving head1
- Omega bracket1
- Power Consumption36W
- Multi-Voltage OperationAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source10W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- LinkableDMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- 3 Operational ModesDMX, Sound Active, Internal Show
- 2 DMX Channel Modes9 & 11 channel modes
- 5 Selectable Dim CurvesStandard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre
- Beam Angle13°
- Pan/Tilt540/210 (16-bit)
- Shutterpulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimensions (LxWxH)6.75" x 5.75" x 10.75"
- Weight7 pounds