The TM-95GN from Tascam features two goosenecks between the microphone and its stand. This allows users to move the mic around freely and position it as needed, so it can be easily set up for a particular speaker without use of an additional mic stand.
Sound is output through the XLR connector on the back of the microphone stand. The TM-95GN comes with its own XLR microphone cable so it is ready for use straight out of the box. Use these microphone cables to connect it to sound equipment such as one of the MiNiSTUDIO series models.
While stands are sold separately for typical industry gooseneck microphones, the TM-95GN comes with a dedicated stand which is incredibly stable and features its own ON/OFF switch. Easily power the microphone on and off straight from the stand. Simply switching the mic off when no-one is talking will prevent any unnecessary noise from being recorded.
Tascam TM-95GN Features
- Back-electret condenser microphone
- Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- 48V phantom power supply
- Ideal for podcasts and podiums
- TM-95GN desktop gooseneck condenser microphone1
- Mic cable (XLR-XLR, 7.8 ft)1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output Impedance250 ohms ±30%
- Load Impedance100 ohms
- Sensitivity–39dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Connector3 pin XLR, male x1
- Phantom Power48V
- Dimensions (WxHxD)5.1" x 5.5" x 18"
- Weight2.1 pounds