The SSH-6 mid-side stereo shotgun capsule includes a super-directional microphone for picking up sound in the center, as well as a bidirectional side mic for picking up sounds from the left and right. This allows you to record a fully mono-compatible stereo image-ideal for film, video, and television projects. For example, you can capture dialog with the center mic, and then mix in the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side mic directly on your Zoom recorder, or in postproduction. A hairy windscreen is included for reduction of wind noise.
The SSH-6 mid-side stereo shotgun microphone capsule is compatible with the Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, Q8 Handy Video Recorder, U-44 Handy Audio Interface, F1, F4, F8 and F8n MultiTrack Field Recorders, as well as the ECM-3 extension cable for Zoom microphone capsules.
Zoom SSH-6 Capsule Features
- Mid-side stereo shotgun capsule
- Record a fully mono-compatible stereo image
- Hairy windscreen reduces wind noise
- SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Capsule1
- Hairy Windscreen1
- Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders
- Q8 Handy Video Recorder
- U-44 Handy Audio Interface
- F1, F4, F8 and F8n MultiTrack Field Recorders
- ECM-3 extension cable for Zoom microphone capsules