The PC-4 helps to keep your DJ booth wiring neat and organized with a central control point for you're A/C power cords. The lighted buttons makes it easy to see the control switches in the low light clubs. Also has a built-in 15 amp circuit breaker.
The PC-4 is a high quality A/C power switch that helps to keep your DJ booth wiring neat and organized with a central control point for you're A/C power cords. Ideal for switching lighting and sound equipment on and off. Control your dance floor like never before!
This unit was designed with the professional grade materials to last for years and years. The lighted rocker switches make it easy to see in the dimly lit clubs. Also has a built-in 15 amp circuit breaker. There are four 120V, 3 Prong Plug sockets on the rear of the unit making sure you never run short on power.
ADJ PC-4 Features
- 4 large easy-access lighted rocker switches on the front panel
- A/C power center, similar to the popular PC-100A
- Designed to eliminate extension cords and messy wires
- 4 grounded AC sockets on the rear panel
- ideal for switching on/off lighting and sound equipment
- 15A resettable circuit breaker on front panel
- Compact size - place in 1/2 rack or on a table top
- PC-4 Power Switch1
- Maximum power15A / 600W max per channel
- Dimensions3x8.75x2.25” - 1/2 rack
- Weight1 pound